CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Which would you rather be killed by?

Tyrannosaurus rex vs. Tyrannosauripus pillmorei




I would like to thank the ten of you that voted on my poll question. I apologize for my delay in posting the explanation to my poll question. I have been feeling a little bit beneath an atmospheric phenomena . Thank you for voting even if you did no research into the question at all. The question was, "Would rather be killed by Tyrannosaurus rex or Tyrannosauripus pillmorei?" If you were able to do any research you may have put a little more thought into your fictional death. The numbers came out even on this poll. GREAT JOB!



This may have been a little bit of a trick question. This was why I wanted you to try to research it a bit. (Dang Homework!) Your actual decision was on your manner of death rather than what killed you. Because it is hard to be absolutely sure which animal made a particular footprint, track fossils are given slightly different genus names, and completely different species names, from the animal presumed to have left them. So, if you decided that you would rather be killed by Tyrannosaurus rex you decided that you would rather be killed by being eaten alive. If you were the lucky other half, you decided that you would rather be killed by Tyrannosauripus pillmorei (a much cooler name I think) you chose to be stepped on and smashed to death. Either way, it does not sound like too much fun. I believe I would rather be eaten alive. I am sure the power of these massive jaws and the sharpness of these large teeth would support a very sudden and painless death. Being stepped on could leave you in the mud for hours before you finally succumbed to your injuries (BONUS!then your fossil could be named in with the track fossil left behind!). But when all is said and done, you all chose to be fictionally killed by Mr. T. Rex!

1 comments:

Phae-Jae said...

Well isn't that nice:)