CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Lisa


Lisa and Karl 1972


Tuesday December, 23rd is my sister Lisa's birthday. She is one of my three sisters. I wanted to wish her a "Happy Birthday" and share a little bit about my sister. I will never tell you her age, but I will let you know that she is older than me. While she has been here on Earth there have been 7 different Presidents of the United States of America, also the same number of Presidents of Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Although she was not born when Neil Armstrong first set foot on the moon, she was "In Utero." On Tuesday she will have completed roughly 39 successful solar passes of our sun, while here on Earth. Once again, I have never stated how many years of age she is.


Lisa and Karl 1972


My sister Lisa is a very kind and caring person. She is probably one of the most innocent and honest persons you could know. Growing up she was very popular in high school and there was a lot of things going on around her that she had no idea about. She would ask me about boys that would show interest in her and wonder what I thought of them. Well, a lot of these boys were not for her. I would just tell her not to worry about that certain boy. I would just say that I hear stuff in the locker room and you don't want to go out with them. She really was very naive in high school and I think to an extent that really was better for her. I know that she set a very good example to her friends around her in high school. I also think by being naive in high school it also protected her from some negative influences. By not really knowing what was going on I am sure this helped her to be such the great person she is.


Lisa and Karl 1973




I wanted to end with just a few trivial facts about my sister Lisa. She has killed two dogs at once while driving her dads car. She can belch "LOUDER" than anyone I know, but she refuses to perform this task now. She has dated "Rednecks" in the past, thank goodness! She can not eat a salad gracefully, as far as I know. And best of all, she was a car hog of a 1986 Mazda 626 GT Turbo in high school, according to her older sister Christine, even though Christine had nowhere to go.


Lisa and Karl 1975









HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA! I LOVE YOU!








Lisa and Karl 1975

4 comments:

cesium139 said...

didn't know Lisa had such a cool brother. Kudos.

This was elegant and beautiful.

-Cs139

Phae-Jae said...

That was so very nice!
I remember when (always beautiful) Lisa was in the "little bitty pretty one" skit:)

Happy Birthday Lisa:)

Rarely David usually Lisa said...

That was a very nice tribute. I don't know that all of it is true. One this is true, I still cannot eat salads gracefully. I just love them so much I guess I get too excited :) Thanks for your kind words. I love you too!

Lloyd said...

Two cute kids, and what a pair you have always been and such good buddies. What fond memories I have of both of you!! You grew up all too fast. Love ya both!!!
Yo Mama