CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Utah 48 BYU 48/2 = 24


Sean Smith



Brother Paul Kruger (Return Missionary)


What a great game, if you are a Utes fan. I must say, I really like Max Hall. I think he is a great quarterback. I do not think it was his fault that BYU lost. It was the Utes defense. I feel that Max has not felt the pressure of a Ute defense this year. They threw things at him that he was not ready for. And do not blame him for running with the ball, it was what he was forced to do. But, in the end the best team did win this game. Great job Utes! perfect season, 12-0 and BCS bound, AGAIN!

1 comments:

Lloyd said...

That was a fun game, wasn't it? Not quite as close as in previous years, but a good game just the same. Glad we could watch it with you and Shari.
Yo Mama