CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 18, 2008

College Girl

There is something that has been on my mind for a few weeks. I feel that I need to get this out in the open. I have been having a relationship with a college girl for quite some time now and things went a little far. I hope everyone does not think different of me after I tell you what has happened. Well, I have gotten a college girl pregnant. Some may think that this is not something that a man in his late thirties should do, but things happen. I have talked with my kids and they are okay with it and are quite excited. I have even talked with my parents about this situation and surprisingly they too are okay with it and are also quite excited. As for Shari my wonderful wife, she has been a little sick over the whole situation, but I guess she has a good reason to be sick. The baby will be due sometime in April. I hope that everything works out for the best. Please pray for us and the baby. Oh! by the way I forgot to mention that Shari starts back to school on the 27th.

6 comments:

The Williamsons said...

Congrats!! I am so excited for you guys! :)

Phae-Jae said...

Scandalous! Congrats! A girl would even things out a bit :D

Rarely David usually Lisa said...

Congratulations. That is very exciting. We are very happy for you both!

Lloyd said...

That was a cute way to let everyone know about your new addition coming in April. Hope things go well for all of you, and especially for Shari. We are happy for all of you.
Mama

still figgurin' said...

I totally feel for Shari- hope the sickness tapers off soon!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Karl and family.